White Sands Apartment 2 Peregian Esplanade 74Duplex
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Luxury Duplex Apartment Opposite The Rolling Surf Of The Pacific Ocean
The Location - White Sands is a luxury holiday apartment located on the Northern side of Peregian Beach village, facing east directly opposite the rolling surf of the Pacific Ocean. Close to Peregian Beach shops, surf club and cafes, a short drive to Noosa Heads, Noosa National Parks, Eumundi Markets or Coolum Beach, situated just 200 metres to patrolled surf beach.
The Unit - Stylishly designed and lavishly furnished by award winning designers, Kidd & Co, offering an expansive apartment for six persons and occupies the whole lower level. Cool Travertine tiled floors throughout.
With a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living, you can either sit back and enjoy the sight of waves rolling in or enjoy a BBQ and watch the whales pass by in their annual migration (check your dates for this great event).
This one of only two full floor apartments in complex offers 3 Bedrooms (Queen in main bedroom with Samsung LCD TV, 2 x 2 singles) and 2 Bathrooms including an ensuite to the master and a full bath in family bathroom. Comfortably sleeps 6 but can do up to 8 (including the sofa in media room). Also features lift - secure access to double lock up garage and security alarm system.
Kitchen is fully equipped featuring Miele appliances (gas cooktop including a wok burner, insinkerator, granite bench tops).
There is a media room with sofa bed plus FREE wifi.
Relax at the large balcony with Beefeater BBQ and dining for 10 persons and shared pool - sheltered but sunny position - not heated.
The unit has a ducted vacuum system, ducted sound system throughout and ducted air conditioning throughout. There are ceiling fans installed throughout.
There are two (2) car lock up garage. This property is NOT pet friendly.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
OutLook: Easterly ocean views
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Duplex Apartment with Lift Access. Accommodates: 6-8 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds; Media Room: A Double Sofa Bed).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 4 x Single Beds
- 1 x Sofa Bed
- Sleep Sofa / Futon
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Security / Alarm
- Stereo System
- Multiple TV
2/74 Peregian Esplanade, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.