Little Cove Lodge 4 Park Road 24Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Filtered Views Of Little Cove Beach & Laguna Bay.
The Location- Just around the corner from Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach, this 2-bedroom Noosa accommodation is in a great location, a short walk to restaurants and has filtered views through the trees to Little Cove Beach and Laguna Bay.
The Unit – This apartment is centrally located in one of just 6 of small complex offering an open plan living and dining area with TV, and DVD player with free internet access and ceiling fans. The master bedroom with queen sized bed has sliding door access to balcony whilst second bedroom offers 2 single and both with bedside tables and lamp. The balconies has sliding door access to living dining area and main bedroom.
There is a bathroom, full laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer. The kitchen is fully equipped which provides guests with an option to prepare meals from this home away from home or to dine out at one of the restaurants nearby. An undercover parking is available for one car.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
NOTE: Please be aware the driveway in this complex is steep, not uncommon in Little Cove
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cook Top
- Clothes Dryer
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Ocean View
4/24 Park Road, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.