Peza Place 3 Peza Court 5Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Waterfront Townhouse With Private Sandy Beach
The Location- Spend the morning soaking up the sun whilst fishing from the private beach and the afternoons relaxing by the pool. A 2-minute walk finds you at the local shops in the heart of Noosa Sound where there is also a variety of restaurants and specialty stores to meet your every need. A ten-minute flat walk will find you in Noosa's famous Hastings Street and Main Beach.
The Unit- Facing east overlooking a quiet sandy beach, this renovated 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom holiday rental Noosa offers all the comforts you will need to enjoy a relaxing Noosa holiday. This unit offers TV & VCR, full kitchen and a full laundry facility with dishwasher and a clothes dryer.
The main bedroom has queen-size bed, while the second room has 2 singles, and the third has single bed and a trundle bed. The first and second bedrooms has balcony access with plantation shutters over doors. It is an ideal family holiday apartment offering great balcony with BBQ overlooking the sparkling complex pool and with filtered water views.
An undercover parking is available for one vehicle.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
NOTE: Minimum length of stay is seven (7) nights.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Three Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Single Beds; Bedroom Three: A Single Bed & A Trundle Bed).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Single Bed
- 1 x Single Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Undercover Parking
3/5 Peza Court, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.