Sundown Lodge 2 Edgar Bennett Avenue 14Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 3:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Located Halfway Between Noosa Junction & Noosa Main Beach
The Location - This 2-bedroom Noosa Accommodation, is located halfway between Noosa junction shopping center and Noosa Main Beach, combines convenience of position with privacy. Set high on Noosa Hill, Sundown Lodge catches sun throughout the day as well as the sea breezes. Located only a short walk to the world-renowned Hastings Street, with its large array of boutiques, cafes and restaurants, and of course main beach. If the 6-minute walk to the beach seems a little far, spend the day lazing by the pool. This setting is ideal for families that don’t want to use their car and enjoy nice walks to their local amenities.
The Unit - The open plan living area is fully renovated to the highest standard by a leading designer in March 2016 - and offers guests modern yet comfortable accommodation. The lounge offers air front balcony with Bbq (gas is tenants responsibility) leading to the views can be enjoyed.
With two good size bedrooms located to the rear of the apartment with the benefit of an en suite from the master and adjoining balcony from both rooms. The 2 King singles in the second bedroom Cannot be zipped together to make a California King bed. Both bedrooms have built-in robes. There is a set of stairs up to the apartment, there is no lift.
Other features are family bathroom including the laundry, full kitchen facilities including F & P fridge/freezer, Westinghouse oven and Induction cooktop, Wastemaster, microwave and Miele dishwasher; 37 inch LCD TV and DvD with free internet access, and air conditioning. Also, the complex provides a Defibrillator for emergency use and a First Aid kit, and undercover parking for one vehicle.
Weddings, functions, parties or schoolies are not permitted.
There are active smoke alarms at this property.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc. (to get you through your first night) . Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00 am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Single Level, First Floor Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A King Size Bed; Bedroom Two: Two King Single Beds) .
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 2 x King Single Beds
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
2/14 Edgar Bennett Avenue, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
If you cancel your accommodation the following policies apply:
- Up to 30 days prior to check in – Loss of 50% of full accommodation plus the booking fee.
- Within 30 days of arrival – Loss of full accommodation cost plus booking fee.
If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
- Any bookings made via an online travel agency, for example but not limited to, Stayz, Booking.com, Airbnb or any other booking provider will be subject to that other provider’s terms and conditions in addition to these Terms and Conditions as applicable. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Booking.com, Airbnb or any other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.
- Please be aware, from time to time, bookings made via an online travel agency, may appear to be confirmed by the online travel agency however are not confirmed with alloggio management due to the online travel agencies inconsistent syncionisation with a channel manager, in this case you – the guest will have to communicate directly with the online travel agency to seek further accommodation. Alloggio Management will endeavour to aid however alloggio management cannot step in between you-the guest and the online travel agent. You will need to find alternative accommodation.