Little Cove Townhouse 7 Pandanus Street 14Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Walking Distance To The Beach & Noosa National Park
The Location - This three-bedroom, two-bathroom Noosa holiday townhouse in beautiful Little Cove provides the perfect holiday retreat bordering the Noosa National Park, providing easy access to the many walking tracks to surf beaches and lookouts. Relax by the pool or read a book in the sunny courtyard while the kids play on the large grassy lawn or swim in the pool. Take a short stroll down to Hastings Street and Noosa main beach via the board-walk. This area is great for families all year round!
The Unit - Unit 7 is a spacious two storey townhouse providing a peaceful sunny ambiance and leafy outlook for your enjoyment. The unit has a private paved outdoor entertaining area which is complemented by the surrounding acre of landscaped grounds with a lovely pool and a barbecue area available for guests.
Downstairs features an open plan tiled floor kitchen, dining and lounge areas with ceiling fan and air conditioning, flowing directly onto the outdoor entertaining area. The comfortable lounge room has free wi-fi and Smart TV set up to input your own digital streaming account. The fully equipped kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and all the essential crockery, cutlery, and utensils for a comfortable self-contained stay.
Upstairs features three spacious airconditioned bedrooms with a balcony overlooking the garden leading from the master bedroom. The three bedrooms, all feature bedside tables and lamps, wardrobes, curtains/blinds, and storage space. The master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and has a queen bed and Smart TV while the second and third bedrooms have two single beds each to comfortably accommodate six people. There is a spacious main bathroom including a shower, toilet, and vanity. There are internal laundry facilities including a washing machine, clothes dryer, and separate powder room.
No garage parking is provided but there is on-site guest parking available. All bed linen and bath towels are supplied, and mid stay linen changes are provided for stays of 10 days or more.
NOTE : Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted at this property.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 4 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Near Beach
- Close To Town
- DVD Player
- Smart Tv
- Multiple Tv
7/14 Pandanus Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$180 / nightRates from :
5 / 5
3 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Little Cove Holiday
Perfect for families. The property's general condition was old and worn which for our young family was not a priority. The location, a short walk to the beach and Hastings Street was most important to us. The area is quiet, set in the rainforest a short stroll to the national park. Little Cove Beach is perfect for young children. The pool was great for the kids. We would stay here again.
Reviewed by Guest from Brisbane, QLD, Australia on Sat 10th Apr 2021
Recommend to Others
5 / 5
3 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Thank you so much, Michele, for leaving our business a 5-star rating! We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Little Cove Townhouse 7. See you soon!
Response from Winning Holidays on Thu 22nd Apr 2021
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.