Pisces Apartment 6 Peza Court 7Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Waterfront Pisces Apartment in Noosa Sound
The Location – Central in Noosa Sound, this Pisces apartment displays a north-facing pool and water outlook from the balcony. A flat 10-minute stroll will lead you to the iconic Hastings Street, Main Beach, and shopping, whilst Quamby Place restaurants are located just across the road. Local attractions such as the famous Noosa National Park (and the Fairy Pools), and Weyba Mangrove Boardwalk are all in walking distance, as well as the quintessential services such as cafes, bars, river cruises with Gondolas of Noosa, playgrounds, banks, local breweries, a post office and a 5-plex cinema.
Enjoy the peaceful haven of our Pisces apartment, with a communal jetty, a sandy beach and experience the wonder of Noosa today!
The Apartment – Pisces is a refurbished apartment in a waterfront complex of just six quiet apartments and features much modern décor and artwork. Contemporary styled and enhanced by its north-facing water outlook and air conditioning within the living area, our second-floor accommodation overlooks the sparkling communal pool, necessary for a holiday away in Noosa.
The open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge room widens the whole apartment and is cooled down by the air-conditioning system, ceiling fans, and summer breeze from the water out front. A 150cm Samsung Smart TV with swivel wall mount can be found in the living area, along with free Wi-Fi to login to all your favourite streaming accounts, like Netflix, Stan or YouTube. Great reception can be found at our apartment to maximise viewing experience, while a Blu Ray player and a soundbar are also connected for the same reason. The fully equipped kitchen invites any chef, aspiring or talented, to cook up a storm as it includes appliances such as a fridge/freezer combination with chilled water and ice dispenser, AEG Steam Combi Oven and Microwave, AEG Induction Cooktop, crockery, cutlery, glassware, toaster, Nespresso pod coffee machine (don’t forget to bring your favourite pods with you), kettle, Miele dishwasher and a large island breakfast bar with stools. There’s also a separate wine fridge for those who appreciate a vintage drop or chilled sparkles. Plastic plates, cutlery and cups are also provided for use by the younger members staying in this fabulous unit.
Take your wine onto the balcony, accessed via the living room or the master suite, to witness the waterfront and pool views. Not only does this spacious master suite have great balcony views, but it is also equipped with its very own air-conditioning unit, a king bed and an ensuite. The second bedroom has all the normal features like bedside tables, lamps, and a wardrobe, as well as two long single beds that can be joined to make a king bed upon request at the time of booking. The large separate family bathroom includes a vanity, shower and toilet – sorry, no full bath. A laundry can be found incorporated in the family bathroom and includes a Miele front-loading washer and Miele dryer, laundry detergent, and iron and board. And there is a handy Dyson cordless vacuum.
Heading downstairs to the yard area, you’ll find the communal BBQ, pool, a large grassed area, jetty and sandy shore. A BBQ tools pack is provided for use at the communal BBQ facility. A secure allocated parking spot under the building is provided with gated access. Please note that the maximum vehicle height to fit in the undercover car park is 1.9m. Due to the stair only access, this property is not suited for the elderly who cannot walk up three flights of stairs.
For stays in excess of 10 nights, guests receive a complimentary mid stay service clean (change of linen and mini clean).
Our Pool is certified as compliant. There are active smoke alarms at the property.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Second Floor Apartment, With Stair Access Only. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Long Single Beds – can be joined to make a King bed, but must be requested at time of booking).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Wine Fridge
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby Grocery
- Movie Theatres
- Resort Sauna
- Nearby Playground
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Area
- Near Beach
- Close To Town
- Smart Tv
- Sound Bar
- Blu-ray Player
6/7 Peza Court, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$306 / night
Minimum Stay : 3 nights
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.