Panorama 200 Apartment 4 Upper Hastings Street 70Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Apartment With Stunning Views Of The Beach & Hastings Street
The Location- This is located high above Hastings St; this property has some of the best views of Noosa and they appear to go on forever! North and North Westerly views over Laguna Bay, Noosa North Shore and the Noosa River estuary. Leave the car! Short stroll to Hastings street via the steps to the side of the complex or the Soft walk way to the rear of the property. Access is via a secured gate only used for guests staying at this fabulous property.
The Apartment - A fabulous 3-bedroom apartment, recently renovated and constantly updated, it is located on the first floor in a complex of only 8 units, a short walk from cosmopolitan Hastings Street and all the beaches Noosa is famous for. There are stairs direct to Hastings Street (200 stairs) or a gentle access path at rear of the building. The complex itself was also fully renovated in 2011 and features a large complex pool and well-maintained grounds - a desirable location for your next holiday!
The air-conditioned open plan living features 55-inch Sony HD TV with FOXTEL, DVD player and iPod docking station. It opens onto furnished balcony with dining table, chairs. lounge and barbecue. Another highlight of this unit is the inground swimming pool in complex.
The master bedroom has queen-size bed, and private en suite attached. Air conditionings are available in all rooms. The second bedroom also has queen-size bed and the third room with two singles. We have one new bed base installed November 2015 plus new luxury 1,000 thread count linen and luxury towels.
In addition, the unit has undercover parking in basement for 2 cars and staircase to unit lock-up storage area in car park for your surfboards, bikes and etc. And full laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer are available to use.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
NOTE: This property prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies and children under 10 years of age are not permitted to stay at this property.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, First Floor Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Single Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Ipod Dock
- Cook Top
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Not Suitable For Children
- Bed Makes
- Outdoor Furniture
4/70 Upper Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.