Apartment 1 Ann Street 15Duplex
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.5
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Contemporary Duplex Apartment Close To Noosaville's Riverside
The Location - Well located close to Noosaville's riverside precinct and shops around Noosa Village. A short walk to all the restaurants Gympie Terrace is famous for, the Noosa River parkland area, sandy beach, boat, kayak, jetski hire and more. Only a short distance from iconic Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach, and Noosa National Park - a 5 minute drive,
The Unit - A fully fenced contemporary duplex apartment featuring double height expanse and light over 2 levels. It features beautifully polished blackbutt timber floors, quality fittings throughout, and high spec kitchen finishes.
Beautifully furnished with high quality and stylish furniture, including Natuzzi brand modular lounge and accessories, as well as designer items. With its own plunge pool, secure access, and air conditioning this property will suit most holiday makers looking for quality, location and comfort, and not to mention this great location which will take your breath away!
Aside from its 2 secure garage with remote access, there is an off street parking spot for one. Also features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus powder room downstairs. The Master has a King bed, ensuite, with wall mounted TV and a ceiling fan. The second bedroom has a queen bed , a wall mounted TV and a ceiling fan. The third bedroom has 2 King singles and a ceiling fan. There are also built-in robes.
Offers a spacious living area that features a wall mounted HD Samsung TV with dual zone air conditioning for year round comfort and ceiling fans throughout. It has a free wifi plus separate study area.
Chef's fully equipped kitchen with a walk in pantry and German appliances including an electric cooktop, underbench oven, double bowl S/S sink, microwave and large capacity fridge/freezer. Amazing alfresco outdoor dining area with dining for 6 plus a WEBER BBQ.
Complete with laundry area with an LG washing machine plus a clothes’ drier located in the garage.
Enjoy the solar heated private saltwater pool with pool lounges for relaxation (please request at time of booking and water temperature cannot be guaranteed due to reliance on weather conditions)
Weddings, functions, parties or schoolies are not permitted
This property is NOT pet friendly
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms (Plus Powder Room Downstairs) Duplex With Wi-Fi. Accommodates: 6 (Master Bedroom; A King Bed & Ensuite; Second Bedroom: A Queen Bed; Third Bedroom: Two King Singles).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x King Single Beds
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Bath
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cook Top
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Street Parking
15 Ann Street, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.