Wyuna Drive 53House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Beachfront Home With An Easy Walk To Quamby Place
This Noosa accommodation is an amazing 2 story, 4 bedroom home, situated in the much sought after Noosa Sound area, with an absolute waterfront and a fabulous South East aspect across the river to the leafy forest area opposite and views filled with bird life and water craft drifting by.
Recently re-furnished, this Holiday property ticks all the boxes! With a sandy 24m beach front and large grassed area with palm trees to relax on, undoubtedly the perfect place for a picturesque holiday with peace and quiet at your doorstep. And no fences hinder the water view from the living areas or outdoor dining area. Take your stand up paddle board for a spin on the river, drop a line in the water to catch your dinner, or simply just stay at home and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
The property offers 4 bedrooms with 3 Queens located upstairs and 2 Double Bunks which is located downstairs. There are 3 bathrooms (2 up and 1 down) plus a downstairs powder room. Spa bath in master ensuite and full bath in upstairs family bathroom. There are also built-in robes.
Fully equipped large kitchen ready for use by a gourmet chef. Breville Nespresso Coffee machine - don't forget to bring your favourite coffee pods!
This property is fully equipped laundry with F&P top loading washing machine and F&P dryer. Ducted Air conditioning upstairs and split system in downstairs living area (not billiard room). Ceiling fans in all rooms except master bedroom and bunk room.
Free wifi for guest use and phone is available for calls to local, ISD and mobile numbers.
Brand new comfortable and modern furnishings throughout with Klipsch sound system and security screen doors.
The games room has a 32 inch JVC TV, billiard table and double bean bag.
You may also use the four stand up paddle boards available - please note that these are to be used at your own risk - a waiver will be required to be signed at check-in if you wish to use these.
Boasting a large rear patio with large fixed umbrella over for al fresco dining looking out over the canal plus Weber BBQ.
The front garden and large rear grassed area to the waterfront is fully fenced but please note that the beach is not fenced off.
There is a secure lock up garage for one car (manual garage door) plus off street driveway parking for 2 cars
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Three Bathroom, Two Storey House. Accommodates: 10 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: Two Bunk Beds).
- 3 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Bunk Beds
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Street Parking
53 Wyuna Drive, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$445 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.