Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Plenty of room for the family, plus a private pool
This beautifully renovated rustic designed two level holiday home is situated close to Noosa Main Beach, the iconic Hastings St filled with the best restaurants, cafes and shops and Noosa National park where you can adventure and experience some of the amazing attractions Noosa has to offer like stunning fairy pools!
This stunningly renovated home has two levels. The upper level has a large open-plan living design featuring a spacious lounge room right next to the rustic designed full kitchen which has everything you need such as a dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, oven, stove and lots of bench space for food preparation. The dining table is situated right next to large glass sliding doors and another door leading out into the resort style backyard. The master bedroom is on the upper level of this property, featuring a king bed and large ensuite with a bath, shower and toilet. There is split system air-conditioning upstairs.
Moving down the stairs which are situated in the living room, you enter the second living area which has another lounge and TV. The other three bedrooms are also downstairs. Bedroom two has a queen bed and its own ensuite with a shower, toilet and vanity. Bedroom three has a double bed and bedroom four has 2x singles. The main bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet. There is a laundry downstairs with a washer, dryer and ironing board. There is also a deck downstairs and a grassed area leading off the living area.
The backyard has a beautiful resort style entry into it from the dining room upstairs. You first walk out to a comfortable outdoor lounge which then leads up to the outdoor dining area. The large crystal blue pool is in the middle of the backyard and is perfect for a swim or to relax. There is also a BBQ outside for your use.
There is secure driveway parking for your car.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Stylish rustic designed four bedroom, three bathroom holiday home in Noosa Heads
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Double Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Cook Top
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Fenced Yard
- Off Street Parking
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Pool
- Secure Parking
- Bbq Grill
- Combination Tub / Shower
- Smoke Detectors
8 Wyona Dr, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.