Witta Circle 24House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Flat Stroll To Noosa Main Beach, A Heated Pool, & Unlimited WiFi
The Location - look at the map and you will see that this home REALLY IS a short flat stroll from Noosa Main Beach and the superb restaurants, bars and boutiques of iconic Hastings Street. That short flat stroll makes it so much easier if you have children with you. Or take a short walk to iconic Hastings St many famous restaurants
The House - You will love this recently refurbished and fully equipped single level 3-bedroom home with ceiling fans all throughout, a 5 split air conditioning units for zoned cooling and heating, a fully fenced and secluded pool surrounded by tropical gardens and a double garage with remote access and an extra driveway parking.
The masters bedroom has 1 Queen bed with ensuite and offers a 40-inch HD TV. Second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds for 4 children. Please note parents must supervise young children with bunk beds. There is a family bathroom which comprises of a full bath & separate shower. The property is fully screened with CrimSafe front door plus a Safe for guest use.
Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with 900mm glass touch control cooktop & oven, microwave oven, bench top griller & reverse osmosis filtered drinking water for the best tasting and chemical free water, and a DéLonghi U Nespresso Coffee Machine (bring your favourite pods) - no milk frother. WEBER family size BBQ plus all year round heated in ground pool with table and chairs for all your al fresco dining needs.
Truly a home that combines a unique blend of position, privacy and facilities with a Laundry with LG top loading washer and F&P clothes dryer. Living room has a 55 inch HD TV and a Panasonic stereo with Bluetooth pairing. Free unlimited Wifi now available via NBN. Netflix is accessible on both TVs and currently has a 30 day free trial.
This property comes with a heated pool for year round enjoyment, heated to approximately 24 degrees (factoring in weather conditions). Near to the bus or ferry or “Boardwalk Boats” where you can hire a boat (with or without fishing gear), kayak or stand up paddle.
NOTE: This property is strictly a non-smoking environment and prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies - If this policy is breached you will face immediate eviction and all funds paid will be forfeited.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Single Level House. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Bunk Beds - Only Suitable For Children).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Bunk Beds
- 1 x Bath
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Street Parking
- Kayak / Canoe
24 Witta Circle, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.