Wesley Court 14House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Luxury Waterfront Home
The Location- Located a short walk from cosmopolitan Hastings St and in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac, this property is perfect if you are seeking an enjoyable holiday close to all the action in a spectacular location. With a relaxed and comfortable feel and right on the waterfront, this large two storey home is ready to welcome you.
The House - This two-storey home sits behind auto security gates accommodating ten people. With four bedrooms, and three bathrooms, this home has everything you need - including a large heated family sized swimming pool, a fenced waterfront with a new large deck for sunset drinks, sandy beach views, a private jetty to drop your line, kayak and stand-up paddle board at your disposal for fun in the sun, extensive tropical gardens and large outside living areas. What more could you want on your perfect Noosa holiday?
This open planned home is designed for comfort all year round with two living areas, air conditioning and free wi-fi. The first living room is downstairs encompassing a more formal tone. It's carpeted with lavish lounges, a 50" flat screen TV, Pioneer DVD player, a library, a dining suite and a ceiling fans. A short walk through the corridor will take you the second living room with comfy lounge chairs and sofa, a 50" LG 3D LED Smart TV, a Sony DVD player, and Foxtel channels upgraded with the sport and extra movie packages in HD. Behind this lounge room is the fully stocked, renovated kitchen with state-of-the-art appliance, such as a two-door fridge/freezer with iced water dispenser, gas cook top, dishwasher, Miele double oven and coffee pod machine (bring your favourite pods with you). The glass sliding doors beside the open plan living and kitchen area leads onto the spacious deck on the canal waterfront. It gives you the choice to enjoy a home cooked meal on the outdoor table, chairs and gas BBQ provided. In this area you can also access the heated swimming pool, sun lounges and the outdoor shower with both hot and cold water to wash yourself off after coming back the sandy beach and jetty, approximately 10m away past the fenced waterfront.
The two master bedrooms are also on this lower level, each fitted with a king bed, ensuites, ceiling fans, and mounted televisions. One of the master bedrooms also has a sliding glass door for easy access to the surrounding nature. Heading upstairs is the family bathroom, two bedrooms that are fitted with queen beds, ceiling fans, air conditioners and balconies, and lastly the bedroom with two single beds. The children's entertainment room can also be found on this level with TV, PlayStation 3, DVD player and assorted children’s DVDs, as well as an air conditioning system and a ceiling fan. There is a glass sliding door off this room which leads to another balcony that has outdoor furniture.
There’s an extra-large laundry with washing machine, electric clothes drier and inbuilt ironing facilities for your convenience.
Parking is available at our property with a double garage plus space on the driveway.
Please note the pool is not heated for the months of December, January and February. For the months of March, April, September, October and November the pool, is heated to 25 degrees. For the months of May, June, July and August - if you wish the pool to be heated during these winter months a fee of $350 per week will apply. Please advise our staff when making your booking.
This property is located in a residential area and noise must be kept to a minimum after 9.00pm at night - Penalties will apply if any noise complaints are received from neighbours
Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Five Bedroom, Three Bathrooms Two Storey Home. Accommodates: 10 (Lower Level - Two King Bedrooms with ensuites; Upper Level - Two Queen Bedrooms, Last Bedroom With Two Single Beds)
- 2 x King Beds
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Street Parking
- Outdoor Shower
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
14 Wesley Court, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$820 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.