Unit 4 Lorikeet Drive 38House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Beachfront Freestanding Architect Designed House
The Location - The small coastal town known as Peregian Beach is your next perfect relaxing holiday destination. With natural scenery nearby, including Weyba Tree, Peregian Park, Augusta Park, Noosa Spit and the Fairy Pools, Unit 4 Lorikeet Drive 38 is close to all the best places for a hike. The town also has loads of fun events on to keep you entertained. On the first and third Sunday morning of each month, the open-air Peregian Markets have a great range of local arts, fashion and food. The much-loved Peregian Originals free live music events look forward to returning in 2021 with outdoor concerts held monthly in the park right beside the beach.There are plenty of local eateries to unwind and dine at, including Periwinkle Restaurant, The Captain's Daughter, Hand of Fatima Café, Pizzami Gourmet Pizza Bar, Pitchfork Restaurant and many more.
The Unit - A stunning and spacious freestanding architect designed house in an absolute beachfront position, Unit 4 Lorikeet Drive 38 is just footsteps to the pristine sands of Peregian Beach. Located at the end of a complex of four, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has great sea and foreshore views to enjoy. Contemporary in design with cutting edge finishes and fittings, this multi level holiday home will tick all your dream boxes.
Upon entry to this stunning home at street level, you'll find two bedrooms with two single beds in each, the family bathroom which includes a full bath, a summer outdoor kitchen and pool area. It includes fully ducted and zoned air conditioning, an 11.3m private lap pool and a wonderful Lanai area with outdoor kitchen with a Teppanyaki BBQ. Dine outside with the wonderful al fresco dining area with table and chairs leading down to the walkway to the sands of Peregian Beach. The outside shower allows you to wash off any remaining sand before going in to property from beach track
Heading upstairs you'll find the master bedroom with an ensuite, as well as another bedroom with a queen, ceiling fans, the modern kitchen, dining and living area, alongside two decks - one looking towards the rolling waves and the other a large side deck with powered awning and table and chairs. The open plan living area with the deck facing the beach, and also hosts free wi-fi, a 65 inch Smart TV, Foxtel (entertainment and sports package) and DVD player. The ultra modern kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, Smeg electric oven and Smeg dishwasher plus Nespresso machine (bring your own favourite pods) and a coffee plunger.
Surrounding the property is the Crimsafe screens for security, but also offering ventilation of the sea breezes if the air conditioning and ceiling fans weren't doing it for you.
The two levels of living/sleeping, and lowest level with double garage, are all linked by staircases. There is a full laundry with Electrolux washer/drier combo within the unit.
Please Note: There is a height limitation with access due to the angle of the drive and therefore many larger 4WD vehicles will not access the garage but driveway parking for two is available.
Sorry - pets are NOT permitted
Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedrooms, Two Bathroom House. Accommodates: 8. (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Four: Two Single Beds).
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 4 x Twin Beds
- Outdoor Shower
- DVD Player
- Smart Tv
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Area
- Secure Parking
- Boat Parking
- On Beach
- Close To Town
4/38-40 Lorikeet Drive, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573
Request to Book
$440 / night
Minimum Stay : 4 nights
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.