Townhouse 2 Belmore Terrace 20Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 7
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
The Townhouse Of Coffee Aficionados & Beach Bums
The Location- The allure of this amazing townhouse is obvious from both the photos and the location. You will awake to the sounds of waves rolling onto the pristine sands of Sunshine Beach - you can then simply open the shutters to check out the surf, grab your surfboard and head to the surf. You would be able to stop on the way and grab a coffee at one of the many coffee shops on Duke St - the home of coffee aficionados! You will truly enjoy a family holiday at this great two level plus rooftop Sunshine Beach property and you are still only a short drive to iconic Hastings St, Noosa National Park and all the fabulous shops this area has to offer.
The Townhouse - Designed by local designer, it features his unique design on the facade as well as the timber and stainless steel which seem to disappear into the walls to reveal the translucent glass balustrades. You will be welcomed by a pivoting glass panel timber door, a brush box staircase, banks of white plantation shutters, and exemplary ocean views from the rooftop deck accessed by a spiral staircase. The manicured garden at the rear features a large private plunge pool and water feature, all surrounded by lawns and walls.
A sun-drenched roof terrace to take in the spectacular ocean views with table and chairs to watch the sun rise over the ocean or enjoy the evening 270-degree views - please note that this is accessed via a metal spiral staircase and the roof top deck plus staircase are not suitable for small children.
The master bedroom suite has a private balcony accessed via plantation shutter doors, en-suite with shower and WC, a 42-inch TV and a private outdoor bath. A custom-built bunk bed (double below and king single above) in downstairs and a TV room for kids. There are 2 bathrooms including an en suite to the master plus a separate WC in the laundry.
The living area upstairs offers 55-inch TV plus Sonos Sound system. Then you will be greeted by a gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops with 5 burner F&P gas cook top and under bench electric oven, 2 F&P Dish drawer, dishwashers, Panasonic microwave, large capacity F&P fridge/freezer with chilled water dispenser, and pod coffee machine so don't forget to bring your favourite pods with you!
A living room downstairs with another television also acts as a 3rd bedroom with a Tri-Bunk, which consists of a double bed on the bottom, & a king single bed on top for kids.
Other features include, ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout, fully equipped laundry, Weber BBQ and free Wi-Fi..
Weddings, functions, parties or schoolies are not permitted.
All linen and towels are provided, and beds are made ready for your arrival.
NOTE : There is secure parking available for guest use where they can park behind the gate.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates:7 People, 4 Adults & 3 Children (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Living Area: Tri Bunk - which consists of a Double Bed on the bottom, & a King Single Bed on top for kids).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Single Bed
- 1 x Double Bed
- Outdoor Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Fenced Yard
- Secure Parking
- Sound System
- Bed Makes
2/20 Belmore Terrace, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$400 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.