The Peninsula 63House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Picturesque View Of The Footbridge & Parklands
Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 2)
Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
With a delightful North-facing outlook across the water, offering privacy and a picturesque view of the footbridge and parklands, this holiday property will satisfy the most fastidious of families.
Generous in size, the floor-plan has been ideally designed for the aspect. Enjoy a private upstairs master-suite, plenty of entertaining areas and low-maintenance living.
5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, make this the ideal holiday getaway for a large or extended family
Open plan living, lounging and dining and kitchen, all with a view to the water, with glass windows and sliding doors flowing to the undercover outdoor living - an absolute reflection of the luxury available in this area
* 5 bedrooms (King, 2 Queens 4 Singles)
* 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
* Open plan living opening onto a spectacular undercover outdoor living area
* Modern fully equipped chefs kitchen with electric appliances
* Air-conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout
* Established front garden with plenty of grassed area
* Large waterfront salt water swimming pool
* Oversized double garage
* Private jetty on a huge 19 meter waterfront
* 5 Mins to Noosa River, Gympie Terrace and 10 mins to Noosa Main Beach
* Sorry, NO weddings, functions, parties or schoolies permitted
* This property is NOT pet friendly
Linen and bath towels are supplied
Five Bedroom, Three Bathroom, Two Storey House. Accommodates: 10 (Bedroom 1: A King Bed; Bedroom 2: A Queen Bed; Bedroom 3: A Queen Bed; Bedroom 4: Two Single Beds; Bedroom 5: Two Single Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 4 x Single Beds
- Bay / Sound
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Local Services & Businesses
- ATM / Bank
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound / Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Non Smoking Only
- Dining Area
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Smoke Detectors
- Dishes & Utensils
63 The Peninsula, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.