The Peach House - Noosaville - Pet FriendlyHouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
A classic Queenslander on the River
Escape and relax at this river front four bedroom, one bathroom Queenslander style cottage in relaxed Noosaville. Only a short drive to the shops and restaurants on Noosaville or into Hastings Street in Noosa. Explore the walking trails in Noosa National Park or go for a surf at Noosa Main Beach. This property in central to all and has everything to love about on your next Noosa getaway.
This property is situated right across the road from Weyba Creek and has a beautiful front veranda you can sit on and soak up the sun and the river views. The living and dining space has an open plan design with a comfortable lounge and flatscreen TV. The dining area has a four seater dining table and the kitchen has everything you need for food preparation such as a fridge, oven, microwave, utensils and crockery. The air conditioner is above the kitchen bench and provides air flow throughout the entire main living and dining area.
The main bedroom has a queen bed, bedroom two has a double bed and bedroom three has a bunk bed. All bedrooms in this house have ceiling fans. The bathroom has a large shower, vanity and separate toilet. There is a laundry in this property with a washer and dryer for your convenience. There is off street driveway parking for one vehicle.
You are also welcome to bring your dog! Please make note of pet etiquette and enjoy your stay.
Strict NO PARTY policy including Schoolies, bucks and hens.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three bedroom, one bathroom house . Accommodates: 6 (bedroom one: queen bed, bedroom two: double bed, bedroom three: bunk bed)
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Double Bed
- 1 x Bunk Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Bed Makes
- Smart TV
- Off Street Parking
- Bbq Grill
- Smoke Detectors
- Cook Top
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Pets Considered
183 Weyba Rd, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.