Sunseeker Close 1/3 Noosa WatersTownhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Step off your deck right onto your boat
Take a break from the fast pace of everyday life and float away in relaxation in this peaceful pocket of Noosaville. In this wonderfully calm, quiet neighbourhood just 600m or a few minutes walk to Gympie Terrace with its shops and restaurants, this spacious duplex sits absolute waterfront. Hear the soft ripples from the river as you sit out on your open deck or while lounging back in the stylishly furnished living room. And what could be more indulgent than your very own private boat mooring at your doorstep?
Air-conditioned, open plan living welcomes you with spacious lounge and dining areas, and a fully equipped kitchen, all leading out to the amazing alfresco areas with the front deck over the water and private courtyard to the side with BBQ and outdoor dining. WIFI is included.
There are 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 which also have ceiling fans. Downstairs hosts the master bedroom with king bed, ensuite, and courtyard access, while the 2 queen-bedded rooms are upstairs and serviced by a large second bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. There is a washing machine in the internal laundry, and undercover parking is available for one car, with street parking for any additional cars.
- Linen is provided at this property and beds will be made, ready for your arrival.
- $500.00 bond taken on every booking if Loch Key is required,. Please notify the office at the time of booking if you require a Loch Key
- Due to safety reasons with stairs and access to the water, this property is unable to accommodate children under 8 years of age.
- Primary guest must be minimum 25 years of age.
- Strictly no loud music or parties, including schoolies, bucks, hens, weddings and large gatherings. Please respect the neighbours in this quiet, residential area - any unacceptable noise or gatherings will not be tolerated.
3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Townhouse. Sleeps 6 - Bedroom 1: King bed; Bedroom 2: Queen bed; Bedroom 3: Queen bed. Relax on the absolute waterfront, with space to dock the boat right out the front.
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Bath
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cook Top
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Area
- Undercover Parking
- Bbq Grill
- Boat Parking
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Water View
- On The Water
- Smoke Detectors
3 Sunseeker Cl, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.