Sundown Lodge 4 Edgar Bennett Avenue 14Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Tucked away on Noosa Hill with everything close by & tropical pool in the complex
This fully renovated two bedroom Noosa unit is located halfway between Noosa Junction Shopping Centre and Noosa Main Beach and combines convenience of position with privacy. Set high on Noosa Hill, Sundown Lodge catches sun throughout the day as well as the sea breezes. Located only a short walk to the world renowned Hastings Street, with its large array of boutiques, cafes and restaurants, and of course main beach. If the six minute walk to the beach seems a little far, spend the day lazing by the pool. This setting is ideal for families that don’t want to use their car and enjoy nice walks to the local attractions.
The unit has an open plan living design with views out to the ocean from the balcony. The living area has two comfortable lounges and a flat screen TV. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for meal preparation such as a cooktop, oven, microwave, toaster and kettle. There is a dining room adjacent to the kitchen with a six seat dining table. This unit also has a study nook equipped with a wireless charger for your smart phone, lamp and power outlet.
The master bedroom has a queen bed and an ensuite with a shower, toilet and vanity. Bedroom two has two single beds. The main bathroom in this apartment has a shower, toilet and vanity. Linen and towels are provided. There is an internal laundry with a washing machine for your personal use. There is a set of stairs up to the apartment, there is no lift.
The balcony from the living room has filtered ocean views. Sit and soak up the sun whilst you have your morning coffee or cook up a feast on the BBQ and enjoy it with your family! - Please note, gas is a guest expense.
There is off street parking in the carport for one car.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Strict No Party policy including Schoolies, bucks and hens, weddings or events
A two bedroom unit, close to everything and with a pool in the complex too
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
4/14 Edgar Bennett Av, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
If you cancel your accommodation the following policies apply:
- Up to 30 days prior to check in – Loss of 50% of full accommodation plus the booking fee.
- Within 30 days of arrival – Loss of full accommodation cost plus booking fee.
If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
- Any bookings made via an online travel agency, for example but not limited to, Stayz, Booking.com, Airbnb or any other booking provider will be subject to that other provider’s terms and conditions in addition to these Terms and Conditions as applicable. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Booking.com, Airbnb or any other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.
- Please be aware, from time to time, bookings made via an online travel agency, may appear to be confirmed by the online travel agency however are not confirmed with alloggio management due to the online travel agencies inconsistent syncionisation with a channel manager, in this case you – the guest will have to communicate directly with the online travel agency to seek further accommodation. Alloggio Management will endeavour to aid however alloggio management cannot step in between you-the guest and the online travel agent. You will need to find alternative accommodation.