St Tropez 7 Noosa Parade 89Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Sensational River/Water Views, & A Sandy Beach Below
The Location – The complex features a sparkling pool area and undercover parking for one vehicle, and all just a short level stroll away to the shops and eateries of Quamby Place as well as Hastings Street. Directly opposite Quamby Place shops with restaurants such as Ricky’s and Rock Salt, a small supermarket, cafe and more. A park with kid's slides and swings is located across the road, along with a bus stop and a wharf where the Noosa ferry stops.
The Unit- This 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom top floor apartment has sensational river or water views with a sandy beach below to pull your boat up, and a stunning recently refurbished pool area. The unit itself was fully refurnished in March 2020 and it offers exceptional value for money.
An open plan living offers Samsung 55-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV with free internet access, full modern kitchen including an oven and electric cooktop (both new in August 2020), dishwasher and microwave plus a Nespresso coffee machine - pods are NOT provided so don't forget to bring your favourite coffee pods!
The main bedroom has one queen-size bed and 2 singles in the second room that can be joined together to create a King but this must be requested upon booking and prior to arrival.
A furnished covered balcony with table and chairs overlooking the river and waterfront, and another intimate balcony off main bedroom, top floor giving you the best views, security screens on all windows and direct river access from the complex, this unit is a delight.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
NOTE: This property prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom, Top Floor Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Singles - can be joined together to make a King Bed, however, needs to be requested prior to arrival).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Communal Pool
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Undercover Parking
7/89 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$150 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.