Seamount Quay 22House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Waterfront Views, Private Pool & Fishing From Your Own Jetty
The Location - Set in the desirable Noosa waters estate, this impressive 4 bedroom, waterfront home encompasses everything you will love about a Noosa holiday. Whether it is relaxing beside your private sparkling swimming pool, fishing from your private sole use jetty, dining at one of the many restaurants on Gympie Tce or strolling along to iconic Hastings St, the choice is totally up to you. Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac, only a short walk from the river foreshore or a short boat ride to the stunning Noosa River, this is truly an amazing holiday home to enjoy.
The Unit- Having undergone extensive renovations and re-furnished, the house is designed to capture ample light and breezes for year round enjoyment - the result is the very best that Noosa can offer in holiday properties.
Features 4 Bedrooms -2 X Queens and 4 Singles - Note that 2 singles CANNOT be joined together to make a Queen. There are 3 Bathrooms - an ensuite to the master Queen bedroom including a bath, an ensuite to the second Queen bedroom, a family bathroom with a full bath and shower PLUS a separate powder room.
The unit has a ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans. Living area features a 65 inch Smart TV plus a second TV in the master bedroom. Open plan living and dining (dining table with seating for 8) and living area with floor to ceiling glass to the waterfront.
Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher, electric cook top and range hood, a microwave and a large capacity 2 door fridge/freezer plus a spacious walk in Butler's pantry. Also features fully equipped laundry with a washer and drier.
Enjoy outdoors with the NEW Sunny swimming pool plus a deck and terrace to the waterfront which includes a timber jetty. There is also a covered waterfront al fresco entertaining area with outdoor dining for 8 with Weber gas BBQ. Kayaks are also available for guests to use - a 3-person adult kayak plus 2 children's kayaks. (Please note that life jackets are NOT provided and must be provided by guests - refer to the Indemnity)
Loch Key available but must be requested at time of booking - this will allow you bring your boat or Jet ski to enjoy around the water ways of the River or Noosa waters - a $500 Bond is required when receiving the lock key - this will be charged to your credit card and refunded when the loch key is returned. Lock up garage for 2 cars plus drive way parking
Aside from the above amenities, there is a home gym . (Please note that an Indemnity/Waiver must be signed at check in if you wish to use the Gym and, for the sake of their safety, children under 12 years of age are not permitted in the gym room)
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted. Pets are not allowed
Smoking is definitely not permitted anywhere on this property
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Three & A Half Bathroom House. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom 1: A Queen Bed; Bedroom 2: A Queen Bed; Bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4, each has Two Single Beds- which CANNOT be joined together to make a Queen.
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 4 x Single Beds
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smart Tv
- Cook Top
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Private Pool
22 Seamount Quay, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Great stay despite lockdown
Checked in Monday afternoon, 6pm Tuesday we went into lockdown. Despite being upset that we were on holidays and unable to go out, we were extremely thankful we got to make the most of being in a gorgeous house in a great location. Lazy days spent out on the deck looking at the water. Kayaking and board games. Lots of conversations and laughter. We actually left feeling like it was the most relaxing holiday as there was no running around.
Dishwasher has an issue, contacted NHR and said they replied straight away. Was repaired next day, even had follow up phone call from NHR to make sure all was good. BBQ had no gas, let NHR know, gas bottle was replaced within hours. Amazing service from NHR. Have had holiday rentals through them before and will always rent through them when staying at Noosa! Many thanks a great holiday.
Reviewed by Guest from Yeronga, QLD, Australia on Mon 5th Jul 2021
Recommend to Others
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy to know you and your family had a lovely time at our property. We hope to see you again soon!
Response from Winning Holidays on Sun 18th Jul 2021
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.