Plover Street 22House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Pool or beach? The choice is yours
The Location - Located just 280 metres to Peregian Beach, it is just a short walk out the back gate and along a bush track and you are on the beach. Also within walking distance is the surf club, tavern, small supermarket, boutique shops and local cafes and restaurants, plus the bi-monthly open air Peregian Beach Markets. Less than 15 minutes drive into Noosa and the perfect base to explore the hinterland.
The House - This fully renovated light filled beach house offers ocean views from ground and first floor. On the ground floor you will find open plan living with a TV and dining area, leading to a full kitchen with plenty of bench space, oven, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and a full fridge / freezer. This level also offers the internal laundry / bathroom and a separate powder room. On the upper level are the three bedrooms, two with queen beds and one with two bunk beds, plus the main bathroom with shower and toilet.
Air conditioning is provided in all rooms throughout the property with individual Inverter units in each room.
Add to this a private inground pool and alfresco entertaining area, plus a grassed area for the kids to play. Plus private access to the beach from the back gate!
Off street parking for two cars in available.
Strict NO PARTY policy including Schoolies, bucks and hens.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three bedroom, two bathroom house. Accommodates: 8 (bedroom one: queen bed, bedroom two: queen bed, bedroom three: two bunk beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Bunk Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Wifi (unlimited)
- Free Wifi
- Cook Top
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Pool
- Children Welcome
- Near Beach
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Powder Room
- Hot Water System
- Smoke Detectors
Sports & Adventure Activities
22 Plover St, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.