Pelican Cove 9 Weyba Road 229Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
The Family Friendly Alternative To Hastings Street
The Location- This is located in close walking distance to everything Noosaville has to offer, Pelican Cove will tick all your boxes for a quiet and enjoyable holiday getaway and this 2 level townhouse will suit your holiday needs. The family alternative to Hastings Street, Noosaville is particularly family friendly, with great restaurants, walks along the river, safe sheltered swimming and a huge selection of hire activities for you to select from. Hastings Street can easily be accessed from the Noosaville area utilizing the Noosa bus service or the Noosa river ferry service, the perfect way to end the day.
The Townhouse - The complex provides you with a lovely sunny swimming pool and spa plus a large undercover BBQ area with ample outdoor seating --to sit around to finish your day is just magic. The open plan living downstairs is fully screened, offering inverter air conditioning only but ceiling fans throughout, and extra powder room. This unit is fully self-contained with kitchen and laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer.
The main bedroom offers queen-size bed whilst the second room has 2 singles. We have one family bathroom with shower over bath and toilet. In addition, it has undercover parking for one vehicle.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
NOTE: This property prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- Combination Tub / Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
9/229 Weyba Road, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.