Park Cove 3 Park Road 48Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Right Near Little Cove Beach
The Location- Park Cove Apartments are very popular and are highly sought-after holiday apartments. This is just a short stroll along the boardwalk past tranquil Little Cove Beach will find you in cosmopolitan Hastings Street & Noosa Main Beach. Sunshine Coast Airport, Underwater World and Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo are within a 50-minute drive. The complex boasts a sparkling pool and well-kept gardens.
The Unit- This is a fabulous beautifully renovated 2-bedroom bottom floor apartment just a stone’s throw from famous Little Cove Beach. Park Cove features a swimming pool and accommodation with a private balcony, flat-screen TV and a DVD player with free internet connection. It offers a spacious lounge area with reverse cycle air conditioning, a laundry and a fully equipped kitchen, which includes a microwave, oven, electric cooktop and a dishwasher. It has free on-site parking.
The bedroom has queen bed, built-in robes, 20-inch Panasonic LCD TV, carpeted and the balance of unit is finished with cool tiled floor. Second small balcony off sitting room with small table and chairs. Sitting room contains a sofa bed which, by arrangement, can sleep an additional 2 people and this room closes off for privacy - linen is NOT provided for this sofa bed - if linen is required then an additional charge applies and must be requested at time of placing the booking.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Sitting Room: A Sofa Bed - Linen At An Additional Cost).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- 1 x Sofa Bed Bed
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cook Top
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Bed Makes
3/48 Park Road, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$215 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.