Noosaville Magic Townhouse 3 Noosa Parade 138Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Just a walk to Gympie Terrace and the waterfront.
The Location - Located just a short stroll from the restaurants of Gympie Terrace and the Noosa River waterfront, this ideally located holiday townhouse will tick all your boxes for a great Noosa family holiday. Walk to Noosa River foreshore, Noosa Village shopping Centre, restaurants, cafes, and boutiques, the options are endless. Everything Noosa has to offer is a walk away!
The Townhouse - In a unique complex of just six townhouses, Noosaville Magic has access to the lovely sunny communal pool. A courtyard with BBQ area has ample outdoor seating, to sit around to finish your day with a drink. The open plan living offers Smart TV with free Wi-Fi, plenty of seating and a dining area, leading into the full kitchen with a cooktop and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a coffee machine. Two bedrooms each have a queen sized bed and there is a bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. Downstairs you will find additional powder room. There is also an internal laundry with a washer and dryer for your convenience.
Other features of this lovely home is a carport available for one vehicle.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two bedroom, one bathroom townhouse. Accommodates: 4 (bedroom one: Queen bed, bedroom two: Queen bed)
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x Queen Beds
- Smart Tv
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Bed Makes
3/138 Noosa Parade, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.