Noosa Parade 4/95Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Rooftop terrace and river views
Holiday by the river in this fabulous apartment, complete with sunny rooftop terrace.
LIVING AND ENTERTAINMENT SPACE
This 2-level apartment has open plan living and dining on the entry level. Natural light, generous proportions and a stylish decor make this a warm and inviting space, featuring plush lounges, a big screen TV and 6-seater dining table. Glass doors lead out to a cosy, sun-kissed balcony - a great space to sit back in the fresh air with a chilled glass of wine or cocktail, after a day out exploring Noosa.
The sleek, modern kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs, and offers a dishwasher, oven, cooktop, microwave and full size fridge/freezer. This level also features 2 spacious bedrooms and both bathrooms.
Head up the internal stairs to the cosy third bedroom and the rooftop terrace. This amazing outdoor living space wraps around 2 sides of the apartment and overlooks the beautiful Noosa River and Canals. Relax on the outdoor lounge in the shade or make use of the gas BBQ and table setting and dine alfresco as you watch the boats glide by.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
The apartment comfortably accommodates 6 guests with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 - King bed, ceiling fan, private balcony and ensuite with combined bathtub and shower, plus toilet
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed and ceiling fan
Bathroom - Shower and toilet
Bedroom 3 - Bunk bed and access to the rooftop balcony and BBQ area with wonderful water views
- Laundry with washing machine
- Linen is provided at this property and beds will be made, ready for your arrival. Please remember to bring your own beach towels.
- Off-street parking is available for one car.
Cross the road to picturesque Bicentennial Park with its sandy beach and calm waters, or stroll around the corner (240m) to Quamby Place to discover cafes, restaurants, bars and grocery stores. You are just minutes walk or 280m to stop 6 of the Noosa Ferry, which is a fantastic way to explore the waterways of Noosa with the opportunity to hop off and on whenever something catches your interest along the waterfront.
Iconic Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach are 1.5km away, and just under 2km from your apartment, in the opposite direction along the waterfront, is Gympie Terrace, where you can hire boats to take out on the river.
Modern and stylish 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom 2-storey apartment with amazing rooftop terrace overlooking the tree-lined waterways of the Noosa River. Sleeps 6 - King bed, Queen bed and Bunk bed.
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Bunk Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Bbq Grill
- Combination Tub / Shower
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Cook Top
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table
- Water View
- On The Water
- Smoke Detectors
- Big Screen TV
95 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.