Little Cove Townhouse 8 Pandanus Street 14Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Townhouse With Sunny Pool Surrounded By Landscaped Gardens
The Location- This spacious three bedroom north facing split level Noosa townhouse is in a large holiday complex with sunny pool surrounded by landscaped gardens. directly situated up near the Noosa National park, providing easy access to the many walking tracks to surf beaches and lookouts. Relax by the pool or read a book in the sunny courtyard while the kids play football on the large grassy lawn. Take a short stroll down to Hastings Street and Noosa beach via the board-walk. This area is great for families all year round!
The Unit – Take advantage of this lovely inground pool in a spacious two storey townhouse providing a peaceful sunny ambiance and leafy outlook for your enjoyment. The unit has several private paved outdoor entertaining areas which is complemented by the surrounding acre of landscaped grounds.
Downstairs features an open plan tiled floor kitchen, dining and lounge areas with air conditioning and ceiling fan-- flowing directly onto one of the outdoor entertaining area. The comfortable lounge room has free wi-fi and a DVD player, and Smart TV set up to input your own Foxtel account. The fully equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and a toaster.
Upstairs features three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has King size bed with walk in dressing room and marble tiled ensuite with a full bath. The other bedrooms have four singles and two of the singles that can be zipped together to make King bed, and this is upon request prior to arrival.
The family bathroom features include a vanity and a separate powder room that is a located downstairs. Adjacent is the full laundry facility with washing machine, and a clothes dryer. There’s a secure single lock up garage available to use.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 6. (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds - Can Be Zipped Together To Make A King Bed Upon Request Prior To Arrival).
- 1 x King Bed
- 4 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Near The Ocean
- Communal Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Powder Room
- DVD Player
- Cd Player
- Deck / Patio
8/14 Pandanus Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$145 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.