Laguna On Hastings 516 Hastings Street 32Apartment
Max Occupancy: 2
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Apartment On Iconic Hasting Street
The Location- Laguna on Hastings is located in the heart of one of Australia's most exclusive and iconic holiday destinations - Noosa Heads - featuring a host of fabulous restaurants and great shopping on your doorstep in Hastings Street.
The Unit- Relax in style with terraced tropical gardens and a swimming pool area with heated spa that displays a myriad of waterfalls and garden water fountains. This convenient ground floor holiday suite has lift access featuring separate lounge and dining areas, bedroom with queen size bed with built in robes, and a gourmet kitchen. The kitchenet is equipped with dishwasher, microwave and cooktop. It offers air conditioning, television, DVD player with free internet access.
There is a bathroom which offers a shower with glass doors and a spa bath. The laundry facility is supplied with washing machine and a dryer. Other features include sofa bed with additional linen at gues cost $38.50 that must be requested at the time of booking. Also, complex Gym with state of the art ‘Life Fitness’ equipment is available to use and a secure undercover parking for one car.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
One Bedroom, One Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 2 Adults & 1 Child (Bedroom: A Queen Bed; Lounge Room: A Sofa Bed - Suitable Only For One Child).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Sofa Bed
- DVD Player
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Deck / Patio
- Communal Pool
- Cook Top
- Bed Makes
- Secure Parking
516/32 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.