Laguna On Hastings 413 Hastings St 32Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
At The Centre Of All You Love About Noosa
The Location- This is located right in the middle of Hastings Street, Laguna on Hastings is truly at the center of the Noosa action. A three-minute stroll, past the resorts pool, and across Hastings Street will find you on Main Beach for your morning swim. And on the way home rest at a street-side cafe to catch up on the papers and enjoy fabulous coffee. And in the evening you'll be spoiled for choice with award-winning restaurants up and down the strip. Other distractions include more funky boutiques and stylish shoe shops than can be healthy for you.
The Unit - This fully air-conditioned apartment has two generous bedrooms arranged around the open plan living/dining space with cool tiled floors through living areas and carpet in bedrooms consisting of 2 units large flat screen TV with free internet access, and well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, electric cooktop, under bench oven, microwave and 2 door fridge/freezer. Bi-fold doors extend the living space outside to the deck with pretty views over Noosa Parade to the water, and overlooking the pool.
The unit offers two carpeted bedrooms, the main with a queen-sized bed, bedside tables and lamps, and private ensuite fitted with both shower and a bath. The second bedroom offers two single beds.
The other bathroom includes shower with glass doors and a vanity mirror with cupboard space. The laundry features both a loading washing machine and a dryer.
Other features are furnished verandah enclosed with plantation shutters, resort facilities including heated pools, spa, and gym, and a secure undercover parking for one car.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Cook Top
- Bed Makes
- Secure Parking
- Pets Not Allowed
413/32 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.