Key Court 17House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.5
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Sparkling Pool Overlooking The River
The Location – A waterfront paradise is this prime location Noosa accommodation. Experience nature’s finest with Ravenwood Park and Culgoa Point as close away as 3 minutes from your doorstep. Laguna Grove, Noosa River Mouth, and Noosa National Park are also close by too. In less than a 10-minute stroll, guests will arrive at the iconic Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach.
The House – After an extensive renovation and rebuild, this amazing waterfront holiday home in a wanted location in Noosa Sound is now ready for you to enjoy. Now with 4 bedrooms sleeping 10 people, free Wi-Fi, a sound system throughout the house controlled from one wall mounted pad and a heated pool, this property will leave you in awe at the level of luxury and technology.
Over 2 levels, the additional master bedroom suite, the new pool and internal fit out are of the highest standard. On the upper level is the sumptuous new Master suite with freestanding bath, super comfortable King size bed, ducted air conditioning, 55-inch wall mounted TV, walk-in robe and private balcony. Plus, there are 2 other air-conditioned bedrooms on this upper level - one with 2 Double beds and the other with a Queen bed, all fitted with block-out blinds, as well as a family bathroom.
On the lower level is an additional Master suite with ensuite, walk in robe, King size bed, 50-inch wall mounted TV, air conditioning and ceiling fan, electric blinds views of the rear patio and pool area. The main living area on this level is a large open-plan, with an indoor/outdoor flow to the covered terrace and pool area with direct access to the private jetty and sandy beach front. The living area includes a 75-inch wall mounted Smart TV as well as a gas feature fire for the cosy winter evenings.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream with Fisher & Paykel appliances throughout including an
induction cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fully integrated fridge/freezer. Plus, a Delonghi Nespresso pod coffee machine to make your favourite brew – don’t forget to bring your favourite pods!
Move out through the sliding doors to the outdoor dining and entertaining area which includes outdoor dining, Weber BBQ and heated pool.
The separate media room on the ground level includes a huge 86-inch wall mounted TV, comfy seating, a bar fridge, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and block out blinds - just the place to get away to watch your favourite show. An additional downstairs guest bathroom is fitted with a vanity, shower and watercloset. And to top it off, from the external patio area there is a spiral staircase leading up to a rooftop terrace where you can enjoy great views of the Noosa Sound waterway whilst relaxing with a 5pm cocktail at the dining setting or catching up on your tan.
Other general features include a 2-car lock up garage plus secure driveway parking behind the gate, as well as a laundry with F&P front loading washer and Samsung drier.
Weddings, functions, parties, or schoolies are not permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedrooms, Three & A Half Bathroom, Two Level Home. Accommodates: 10 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Double Bed; Bedroom Four: Two Double Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x King Beds
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Double Beds
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Cook Top
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Lake View
- Water View
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Wifi (unlimited)
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Area
- Undercover Parking
- On The Water
- Smart TV
- Multiple TV
- Sound System
17 Key Court, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
This house is so beautiful. Everything is brand new from the early 2021 renovation and it has everything you could possibly need: heated pool, gas fire, rooftop terrace, on the canal with a jetty and small beach, and a 10 min walk to Hastings St. An amazing house with very tasteful and elegant finishes.
Reviewed by Karen N. from Gaythorne, QLD, Australia on Wed 14th Jul 2021
Recommend to Others
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Wow, thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we would love to have you back anytime!
Response from Winning Holidays on Sun 18th Jul 2021
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.