Headland Views 5 Alderly Terrace 42Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Relax By The Pool While Enjoying The Landscaped Gardens & Laguna Bay Views
The Location - This modern 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Noosa holiday rental unit is situated half way between Hastings Street and the famous Noosa National Park. You can relax by the landscaped gardens around the pool or just enjoy the complete privacy and filtered Laguna Bay views from the furnished balcony. A short stroll away is gorgeous Little Cove Beach. Just sit back, relax and enjoy beautiful Noosa.
The Unit – This unit in 2016 under went some revitalization - new paint job throughout, new carpet in bedrooms, new large automated external awning over the balcony and selected new furnishings.
This fantastic three-bedroom, top floor penthouse unit offers open plan living with air conditioning with quality furnishing including comfortable lounge suite with a three-seater and two arm chairs, Sony TV and DVD, free wi-fi, and dining table with six chairs, floor to ceiling windows to capture the breathtaking filtered ocean views plus sliding door access to a full-length covered balcony with outdoor setting. The modern fully equipped kitchen offers Simpson Dishwasher, Westinghouse fridge and Sharp Microwave and bench space top to prepare meals or platters when entertaining.
The master bedroom also has access to the main balcony to enjoy the stunning views, this room features a queen size bed, bedside tables, built-in robes, ceiling fan and a private ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen size bed, bedside tables, built-in robe, and ceiling fan. The third bedroom offers two single beds, bedside table, built-in robe and ceiling fan. The main bathroom has a shower and a tub, and also houses a washing machine(Simpson) and F&P clothes dryer.
Other features include outdoor BBQ area with fully fenced yard and in-ground swimming pool plus undercover parking for one car.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Penthouse Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ocean View
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Bed Makes
- Fenced Yard
- Secure Parking
5/42 Alderly Terrace, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$250 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.