Edwards Street 247House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Located Between Noosa Junction & Sunshine Beach
The Location - This is truly a great 2 story, 4 bedroom holiday home with everything you need to make your holiday memorable. Furnished and decorated to reflect the laid back Noosa life style, you will love to have booked this property for your Noosa getaway. Located between both Noosa Junction and Sunshine Beach. Located not far from the popular Sunshine Beach restaurants, iconic surf beach and surf club in one direction and the shops, restaurants, movie complex and commercial hub of Noosa in the other direction.
The Unit- This fully screened house features multiple living areas so all members of the family can have and enjoy their own space, to either simply read a book, watch the latest movie on the huge TV, go for a dip in the pool or become a gourmet chef in the ultra modern kitchen.
The ideal holiday property for the extended family or 2 families to enjoy and minimise their costs but be staying in a great holiday property. Comprises of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom has a king bed . Second bedroom has a queen bed and a wall mounted 48 inch TV. Third bedroom has a queen bed. Fourth bedroom has one single bed and a trundle bed. All rooms are airconditioned plus ceiling fans. There are 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the master bedroom on the upper level
Beautifully renovated ultra modern kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop, electric underbench oven, microwave, 2 X F&P dish drawer dishwashers, large fridge/freezer. Dining area includes a lounge, dining table and chairs to seat 8 and a wall mounted TV - simple luxury to enjoy. Fully equipped laundry with top loading washing machine and electric drier.
Leading out from the living/dining area upstairs is a large outdoor deck set up for al fresco dining and includes a WEBER gas BBQ and overlooks the pool area.
Main living area includes a huge 75 inch TV with Netflix, and comfy seating for all the family. It also comes with a free WIFI. The rear of the property is the sparkling in ground swimming pool with slippery dip - just right for cooling off. A second undercover area downstairs includes a table and chairs adjacent to the pool.
There is a parking for 2 cars; one in the garage and one in the drive way.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on this property.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
PLEASE NOTE : This property does not accept 'walk-in' bookings or 'last minute ' bookings - at least 48 hours notice must be given for all bookings
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two Storey House. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: One Single Bed & A Trundle).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 1 x Twin Bed
- 1 x Other Bed
- Private Pool
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
247 Edward Street, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$250 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.