Duplex 2 Elizabeth Street 22Duplex
Max Occupancy: 9
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Refined Riverside Duplex
Looking for a refined riverside living for your next Noosa holiday?
The Location - Just 100 metres from the Noosa River foreshore, this immaculate holiday duplex is within easy walking distance to the restaurants and boutique shops that Gympie Terrace is famous for.
In booking this great property, you will experience complete privacy from the street and you will feel relaxed within your own private sanctuary. Or you can step outside and be part of the activity and energy of the vibrant riverside cafe strip that Gympie Tce and the Noosa River foreshore are famous for.
The Unit - When you arrive you will find this property features a lasting classic Noosa style, with white floor tiles, beach style outdoor furnishings and everything you need to relax and enjoy your Noosa holiday. Ideally designed to make the most of its northerly aspect, the pool and living area are bathed in sunlight whilst cooling breezes deliver natural airflow throughout.
The unit has 4 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms plus powder room. Upstairs is the Master suite that features a King bed, with private balcony, 2 walk in robes, and ensuite featuring a corner spa bath and double bowl vanity. Downstairs bedroom features a Queen bed and ensuite with shower and vanity and separate powder room adjacent. This is also fully fenced and secure including CrimSafe screens throughout on the lower level. Sleeps 9 (but ideally 6 adults and 3 children).
Second and third bedrooms are also upstairs with the second bedroom featuring 2 King single beds joined as a King bed (these can be separated to make 2 King Single beds but if required MUST be requested at time of booking) whilst the third bedroom features a bunk with a double on the bottom and a single on the top (ideal for the kids!!). There are also built-in robes.
Plus a family bathroom is located upstairs with shower, vanity and toilet (sorry, no full bath in this bathroom).
Chefs kitchen is equipped with Smeg 6 burner gas cooktop, electric underbench oven, Samsung dishwasher, Smeg microwave, large capacity F&P stainless steel fridge freezer, Delonghi Nespresso pod coffee machine; don't forget to bring your favourite pods!, plus a walk in pantry.
Dining area features a large timber dining table with seating for 6 plus 3 bar stools at the kitchen bar
Fully equipped laundry with top loading Inverter Direct Drive 5.5kg washing machine and electric drier (located in the garage) PLUS outside clothes line.
Fully air conditioned with split system units throughout plus ceiling fans in all rooms except the bedroom with the bunk bed (fan disconnected here for safety reasons).
Private north facing saltwater pool with solar heating (Note; temperature of the water is never guaranteed as the temperature will be dependent on the sun). Pool area features a large sun umbrella and 2 sun lounges.
Through the bi-fold doors and adjacent to the pool is the al fresco dining area featuring a dining table and chairs for 8 people plus a WEBER BBQ.
Entertainment includes a large Samsung wall mounted smart TV in the living area plus TVs in all 4 bedrooms, plus Free wifi
Secure garaging for ONE car only and driveway parking for one car are available.
Linen, bath towels and bed makes are supplied upon arrival.
This property is not pet friendly.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in this property, including on the balcony or the pool area
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Three Bathroom Duplex. Accommodates:9 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two King Single Beds - can be joined into King Bed; Bedroom Four: Tri Bunk, which is a Double Bed on the bottom & a Single Bed on top).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 3 x Twin Beds
- 1 x Full Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Hot Water System
- Off Street Parking
- Smart Tv
- Multiple Tv
2/22 Elizabeth Street, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$350 / nightRates from :
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Family week away
What a beautiful house to spend a week away with our young family. The kids loved having a pool they could swim in anytime, the house had everything we needed, we felt it was a home away from home! Will definitely be back again.
Reviewed by Samantha V. from Thredbo , NSW, Australia on Mon 29th Mar 2021
Recommend to Others
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Glad you had such a great time and the accommodation met all your needs. Please visit us again soon, it was a pleasure hosting you!
Response from Winning Holidays on Wed 7th Apr 2021
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.