Cote D'azur 1 Douglas Street 6Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Sunshine Beach Ocean View
The Location - A Sunshine Beach ocean view is assured from this prestige refurbished unit located in the popular Cote D'Azur complex, one street back from Duke street. With ocean views and abundant light, this holiday property features an open plan layout flowing out to a large spacious balcony with ocean views. You can enjoy a resort style holiday just a short 60 second walk to the restaurants of Duke St as well as another 60 seconds to the Sunshine Beach Surf Club and the sands of pristine Sunshine Beach.
The Unit – This unit located at the first level, offers 2 bedrooms (King and 2 Singles) and 2 Bathrooms including an ensuite to the master and a full bath in the family bathroom. Also features air conditioning (large capacity unit in the living area for the whole unit) plus ceiling fans throughout. There are also built-in robes.
Open plan living with a 55 inch Sony Smart HD TV and Sony DVD player plus a Sound Bar. Plus FREE wifi with NBN speed boost - stream Netflix or iTunes through the smart TV. There is also a 32 inch wall mounted Smart TV in master bedroom, with access to streaming services like Netflix, Stan and YouTube.
Full width balcony across the ocean side with wide opening sliding doors to capture the cooling sea breezes, outdoor furniture for al fresco dining for 6 people. Plus the all NEW Weber Pulse 2000 electric BBQ - installed Sept 2018 - as good as gas with the heat continually being pulsed so it works brilliantly! Plus a second balcony on the western side to capture the afternoon sun with table and chairs
Boasting a modern and upgraded kitchen with Euro appliances including dishwasher. Also features laundry with washing machine and electric dryer.
Enjoy the lovely sunny complex pool plus a spa (not heated). CrimSafe doors/screens throughout for your security are installed and cool tiled floors throughout.
There is a secure undercover parking for one car.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside or on the balconies in this property
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted.
Linen, bath towels and bed makes are supplied upon arrival.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Fenced Yard
- DVD Player
- Smart Tv
- Multiple Tv
- Big Screen Tv
1/6 Douglas Street, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$195 / nightRates from :
4.5 / 5
What a Great Place!
Please pass on to the owners and your team what a great place, everything you needed and more especially with their kitchen wear! I have previously used Richardson and Wrench, however you guys were great. Well done
Reviewed by James on Sun 1st Sep 2019
5 / 5
Lovely and clean.
The unit was lovely and clean and we appreciated the extra clean in the middle of our stay. Collecting and dropping off keys etc was easy. The unit was as stated in the information and was home from home with all the kitchen equipment we needed.
Reviewed by Alyson on Wed 1st May 2019
4 / 5
Real attention to detail
Lovely apartment in excellent location - so good to be able to walk to beach and shops. Wonderful array of items/equipment in unit - real attention to detail. Thank you for a great holiday!
Reviewed by Charles & Shona on Tue 1st Jan 2019
5 / 5
This holiday apartment is fantastic
Wow - this holiday apartment is fantastic. Really gone above and beyond with all the conveniences - feel very at home here. Absolutely adore Sunshine Beach too. What an amazing part of the world.
Reviewed by Kate & Dave on Sat 1st Dec 2018
5 / 5
Lovely apartment - very comfortable. Thoroughly enjoyed our sunny stay.
Reviewed by J & L on Sun 1st Jul 2018
4 / 5
Fantastic kitchen which was well equipped
We really enjoyed our stay at Cote D’Azure. Lovely large apartment with views of the ocean and plenty of room for four people. Great location - 1 minute walk through the back gate of the apartment to the shops and restaurants and another few minutes to the beach. Fantastic kitchen which was well equipped. Lovely winter sun on the front balcony if the afternoon but shaded on the back balcony.
Reviewed by Kaye on Sun 1st Jul 2018
4 / 5
A home away from home
Lovely place - a home away from home. Shame about the blue bottles on the beach but we had a great time.
Reviewed by Marcus and Sabine on Sun 1st Apr 2018
4 / 5
Loved the surroundings
We have spent some beautiful days here in Sunshine Beach - loved the surroundings, beaches, Noosa, trailways, flora and fauna - and wild weather!! And then coming home to this cozy apartment. Thanks you very much and hope to some day come back. Australians are so kind!
Reviewed by Raul & Cristobel from Chile on Thu 1st Feb 2018
5 / 5
Return visitors to Noosa for 27 years and hopefully many more to come. Sunshine and this unit our favourites. Beautifully done - thank you.
Reviewed by Cath & Mark on Mon 1st Jan 2018
5 / 5
Beautifully fitted out
Fabulous - everything we needed to enjoy our stay, Beautifully fitted out, great views and wonderful breezes. Didn't want to leave!!
Reviewed by Gordon & Libby on Mon 1st Jan 2018
4 / 5
The apartment was perfect
Thank you for a wonderful 2 week stay. The apartment was perfect, everything we needed to fulfil our holiday. Most important was the most 'comfortable bed'. Location perfect, plenty to do. WE SHALL RETURN!
PS - our lunch at Spirit House Yandina was amazing!!
Reviewed by Grahame & Sue on Sat 1st Jul 2017
5 / 5
Apartment was nice and cozy
We loved the apartment and the short walk to the restaurants and shops. The apartment was nice and cozy to make us feel very at home. Thank you!
Reviewed by Patrick & Anna on Sat 1st Jul 2017
5 / 5
So incredibly well equipped!!
What a pleasure to stay in your beautiful apartment. So incredibly well equipped!! I will be going home to sort out my kitchen! Great location. We were travelling by push bike so getting fit with the hills - some great tracks and trails. Also enjoyed the tennis club. Thanks heaps!!
Reviewed by John & Christine on Thu 1st Jun 2017
4 / 5
A fantastic place to have a relaxed holiday.
A wonderful apartment with cool sea breezes even in the high temps. A fantastic place to have a relaxed holiday. Thank you!!
Reviewed by Jim & Carolyn on Sun 1st Jan 2017
4 / 5
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.