Coolabah Lane 6House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Exclusive Elysium Estate Property Adjacent To Noosa Springs
The Location - A stunning 2 level architect designed home nestled on the edge of bushland at the end of a short road providing peace and privacy - a formula to tick all your boxes for a wonderful Noosa getaway.
Situated in the exclusive Elysium Estate adjacent to Noosa Springs, this property exudes excellence and quality, from top of the range appliances, to granite top kitchen benches and dining table, to a very large wet edge pool, to quality fittings throughout and the list goes on.
The Unit - With 3 bedrooms, ducted and zoned air conditioning, a fully screened outdoor dining area, and space - your holiday dreams will certainly come true.
Offers 4 bedrooms - King, Queen, 2 Singles plus a bunk bed in the 4th bedroom (2 singles suitable for kids), and 2 bathrooms incl an ensuite to the master. Bedrooms are all upstairs while living areas are downstairs.
The Master suite includes a walk in robe, private deck, spa bath, double shower, double vanity, separate WC and high raked ceilings. Family bathroom includes a full bath. Balconies also off 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
Fully equipped gourmet galley style kitchen has black granite bench tops, top of the range Gaggenau appliances - 3 way cook top (gas + induction + steamer), dishwasher, underbench oven,and microwave - plus a large Jennair fridge/freezer with ice and chilled water dispenser.
Fully equipped large laundry with Electrolux front loading washing machine and Simpson dryer plus an outdoor clothes line
Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans in all rooms except the 3rd bedroom (Single beds)
Media/TV room features a 55 inch HD TV with Foxtel IQ HD and DVD player PLUS TVs in all bedrooms. There is also a free WIFI.
Dip in a large wet edge pool in a semi-bushland setting (not heated). The property is fully screened including a large screened al fresco outdoor dining area with BBQ and outdoor table and chairs.
Boasting a cool tiled floors downstairs whilst the stair case and upper level floor is timber and incorporates state of the art technology including sensor lighting in selected areas.
Please be aware, you will need a car to stay at this wonderful property. Secure 2 -car garage and a drive way parking for one car are available.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted. Smoking not allowed
Linen, bath towels and bed makes are supplied upon arrival.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two Storey House. Accommodates: 8 People, 6 Adults & 2 Children (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Four: A Bunk Bed - Only Suitable For Children).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- 1 x Bunk Bed
- DVD Player
- Multiple Tv
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
6 Coolabah Lane, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$465 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.