Belmondos Unit 4 Noosa Parade 81Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Noosa River Waterfront At The Rear Of Belmondos
The Location - In a unique location on Noosa Parade, opposite Quamby Place, is the two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit, Belmondos. Steps away from our accommodation’s rear, exiting via the pool gate, you can reach the sandy waterfront Noosa River, and watch the boats sail past. Take a two-minute stroll to Quamby Place, home to many famous restaurants, such as Ricky’s, Wasabi Restaurant & Bar, The Noosa Nosherie, Mr Fish, and Ca’s Café. Our property is an easy 10-minute flat walk to the iconic Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach.
This is truly an affordable waterfront holiday property in a unique position on Noosa Sound - one of the most sort after locations in Noosa. And don't forget that the waterfront location allows for SUPs and kayaks to be launched direct from the property onto Noosa River.
The Unit – Tastefully furnished and decorated is our enchanting residence, Belmondos. Spacious enough for four people with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. In a small complex of seven, our unit is located at the rear of the building, so privacy is a given. Sit back and relax in the peace and quiet of this location while still experiencing the short distance ease from the bus stop, ferry stop, convenience store, bottle shop and some of the best restaurants Noosa has to offer in Quamby Place.
A tropical pool, and garden area can be seen when first entering our accommodation from the rear, along with a covered outdoor entertainment and BBQ area adjacent to the pool. The refurbished kitchen and furniture will please even the most fastidious of holiday makers. The fully equipped kitchen includes exceptional appliances including a dishwasher, electric cooktop, electric under bench oven, microwave, and a large two door fridge and freezer combination. The kitchen is located within the open plan dining area, which seats six people. Just off this is the living area has wide screen HD TV, free Wi-Fi, and a split system inverter air-conditioner, big enough to cool whole unit. Three balconies can be found at our property, including one off the open plan dining and kitchen area, one off the living room overlooking the pool with views to the canal, and another off the master bedroom with filtered views across Noosa Parade to the Noosa River.
The two bedrooms include celling fans and built-in robes to store any fabulous finds on Hastings Street. The master suite supports a queen-sized bed and an ensuite, while the second bedroom has two single beds. The family bathroom includes a vanity, full bath and shower, with an electric hot water system.
Space is available for one car within our secure garage.
Weddings, functions, parties or schoolies are not permitted.
This property is NOT pet friendly.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom First Floor Unit With Stair Access Only. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Cook Top
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Water View
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Outdoor Furniture
- Fenced Yard
- Covered Area
- Secure Parking
- Near Beach
- Close To Town
4/81 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$225 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.