Angler Street 38House
Max Occupancy: 9
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Pinnacle Of Indulgence & Extraordinary Accommodation
The Location - If you are looking for a Noosa holiday at the pinnacle of indulgence for your family, then 38 Angler St is what you have been looking for. This show-stopping north-facing trophy Noosa holiday property of majestic proportions and sophistication features spectacular views over Laguna Bay and is designed by one of Australasia’s leading architectural firms, the Buchan Group. The property is just a short 10-12 minute stroll to iconic Hastings St, Noosa main beach and a short stroll to the local foodie haunt of Noosa Junction restaurants.
Situated behind security gate for privacy and security, 38 Angler St features expansive merbau timber decks with steps leading to the frangipani-trimmed travertine-tiled sun deck around the 12m pool. Featuring a purpose built five-star pool cabana, louvred windows, a full outdoor kitchen, dining facilities, wine fridge, day beds, fireplace and a built in television. And just around the corner is a hot and cold outdoor shower.
The Unit - The home features impressive polished timber floors, with one wing featuring open-plan living and dining space, an executive office and a kitchen with Canadian maple cupboards and stone bench tops. The gourmet kitchen features everything you need to cook up a banquet including a Bosch dishwasher, Panasonic microwave, smooth electric cooktop, large capacity S/S fridge/freezer, water filter, insinkerator and a Nespresso machine (bring your favourite pods!)
On the opposite wing, which opens out to the north facing deck is the large lounge/media room with two guest bedrooms. Upstairs is an ultra-chic master suite with a King bed, private deck, walk-in dressing room and a large ensuite bathroom with double vanity and spa bath.
Boasting five bedrooms, three bathrooms, plus a powder room and multiple living and recreation spaces this property will provide an enviable holiday to remember where every family member can find their own space to relax.
Bedroom 1 has a King Bed with ensuite; Bedroom 2 has a Queen Bed with ensuite; Bedroom 3 has Two King Singles joined together - Can Be Separated Upon Request; Bedroom 4 has Two Single Beds; Bedroom 5 has a Single Bed. The property has ducted air-conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans. Complete with a separate media room with large screen smart TV, lounge with large screen smart television opening onto undercover deck with views across to Laguna Bay, separate executive study, and a FREE wifi PLUS Apple TV on large screen TV in living area (not media room).
Your choice of indoor or outdoor dining is available with a full dining suite adjacent to the kitchen plus an outdoor dining area under the shade-sail on the deck - and the third choice is in the pool cabana. There’s an expansive grassed area for relaxation and children’s play.
The laundry area is equipped with LG front loading washing machine, LG dryer and outside clothesline. There is also a lock up garage for 2 cars plus driveway parking behind a secure gate.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Five Bedroom, Three & A Half Bathroom, Three Level House. Accommodates: 9 (Bedroom 1: A King Bed; Bedroom 2: A Queen Bed; Bedroom 3: Two King Singles Joined Together - Can Be Separated Upon Request; Bedroom 4: Two Single Beds; Bedroom 5: A Single Bed).
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x King Beds
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 3 x Single Beds
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Water View
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Smart Tv
- Apple Tv
38 Angler Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Amazing holiday, amazing house. Could have stayed forever.
Reviewed by Graeme S. from Terrigal, NSW, Australia on Sun 21st Feb 2021
Recommend to Others
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Wow, thank you for your fantastic reviews! It's stories like yours we love reading! You and your family are welcome back anytime!
Response from Winning Holidays on Mon 22nd Mar 2021
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.