Allambi Terrace 47House
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Pet Friendly Property With An Inground Pool Near Noosa Junction
The Location - Looking for a peaceful location to get away from the noise and activity of the peak holiday locations of Noosa? Then this great pet friendly family home is just right for you and your family for your next Noosa getaway. Renovated and featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an in ground swimming pool and located in a quiet area just a short stroll from Noosa Junction and only a 15 minutes walk to iconic Hastings St and famous Noosa Main Beach, this will meet all your needs and expectations.
NOTE: More photos to come as renovations proceed
The main bedroom has king sized bed with ensuite and airconditioned with TV and Netflix. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and airconditioned. Third bedroom has queen sized bed and ceiling fan (no a/c). There is a separate family bathroom with a full bath.
The Kitchen is newly renovated with all F&P appliances (dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven, range hood, microwave) plus a plumbed new LG fridge/freezer with ice water dispenser. There is also a full laundry facility with front load F&P washing machine & F&P dryer.
There is an air conditioning in the living area where you can also find a new LG OLED 65 inch TV with Foxtel PLUS TV. An additional TV located on rear deck for outside viewing. Free WIFI is also available.
Dining area offers dining table for 8 people. There is also a large back covered deck with new Weber BBQ & outdoor dining for 8 that you can enjoy. Features sunny salt water swimming pool, plus a 3 car carport.
This furnished pet friendly home includes a Classic Arcade Game Table for gaming enthusiasts.
Pet friendly for one dog - a pet fee applies of $100 a week incl GST and pet etiquette rules will apply
Weddings, functions, parties or schoolies are not permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom House With Wi-Fi. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Pets Considered
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Multiple TV
47 Allambi Terrace, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.