7th Heaven Wesley Court 7House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
A Short Flat Stroll Away To Noosa's Iconic Hastings Street
The Location - Located in one of the most desirable streets in Noosa Sound, this 2-level home will accommodate the biggest of families or extended families in luxury. Only a short flat stroll away in one direction to Noosa's iconic Hastings St with its multitude of restaurants and top label shops as well as Noosa Main Beach and National Park or, in the other direction, a short flat stroll to the restaurants of Quamby Place - what more could you ask for?
The House – Having undergone major renovations and alterations it is now a modern exclusive holiday home to match with the best Noosa has to offer featuring only the highest quality fittings, features and furnishings. This large 2 level house was designed, furnished and fitted out to satisfy families, there are many separate spaces to either enjoy together or enjoy the peace of your private space - the choice is yours.
The configuration of the house, with almost separate self-contained quarters upstairs including a second small kitchen, lends itself to 2 families or for grandparents to also come along to enjoy their own space and the delights of Noosa.
Features 5 bedrooms, all with luxurious Sleeping Duck 5-Star award winning mattresses. Downstairs, you will find the Master with King bed and a (65 inch) TV, the second bedroom with Queen bed, and third bedroom with two King singles(can be zipped together but must be requested at time of making your booking. Upstairs, you will find Master with Queen bed and another bedroom with two singles. All bedrooms are airconditioned as well as the open lounge area and in separate self -contained area upstairs, PLUS ceiling fans in all rooms. Features three bathrooms plus separate powder room - luxurious en-suite to downstairs master, family bathroom downstairs with full bath, shower and vanity, separate powder room.
Outside is the sunny BRAND NEW swimming pool which can be heated at an extra cost of $200.00 (Please advise at time of booking). To enjoy the outdoor Noosa lifestyle there is a large gas BBQ, dining for 10 outdoors under an extensive undercover area, large and comfy lounge as well as sun lounges with large cantilever umbrella over.
Main chef’s kitchen downstairs electric cook top and under bench oven, Panasonic microwave, Bosch dishwasher, F&P SS fridge freezer, toaster, Nespresso pod coffee machine (BYO pods) and separate wine fridge. Laundry area is located downstairs with top loading F&P washing machine and F&P electric dryer.
In addition, there are table and 4 chairs, lounge , wall mounted 39 inch Smart TV, enclosed balcony with opening plantation shutters off this living area, bathroom with vanity, shower and WC, second laundry facility with top loading F&P washing machine and F&P dryer.
Lock up garage for 2 cars plus off-street parking for 2 behind gate
Pet friendly for a maximum of 2 SMALL dogs - a Pet fee of $150 a week applies and Pet Etiquette rules must be adhered to.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are NOT permitted
NOTE: All of the below we will provide at no charge but MUST be requested at time of booking.
1 x High Chair
1 x Children’s Table and 4 chairs.
1 x Portacot- (additional cost for Linen)
Children’s Blocks, Toys
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Five Bedroom, Three & A Half Bathrooms, Two Storey Home With Free Wi-Fi & Pet Friendly. Accommodates: 10 (Downstairs - A King Bed; A Queen Bed; Two King Singles - these can be zipped together on request. Upstairs - A Queen Bed; Two Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 4 x Twin Beds
- Pets Considered
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Smart Tv
- Coffee Maker
- High Chair
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
7 Wesley Court, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$850 / nightRates from :
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
7th Heaven / Holiday house Noosa
Absolutely amazing property. Modern, spacious, great location, outdoor / pool area. Off street parking. Highly recommend, & will look at booking again next year
Reviewed by David G. from Strathdale, VIC, Australia on Wed 31st Mar 2021
Recommend to Others
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
It's reviews like yours that make us proud of our Winning Holiday services. We are so glad you had such a great time and the accommodation met all your needs. Please visit us again soon, it was a pleasure hosting you
Response from Winning Holidays on Wed 7th Apr 2021
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.